- I'm a teacher, can I use this at my school?
- Yes, of course. Tick the Teacher checkbox at registration and you will get access to the Teacher Zone tab where you can add your pupils.
- How do you stop cheating?
- The browser back button, copy & pasting, auto-correct and auto-fill have been disabled.
- I can't see or play the audio
- To play the media you will need to either update your browser to the latest version or update your
- What is this service for?
- The aim of Primary Spelling Online is to provide a simple tool for children to improve their spelling with the minimum of parent help.
The online spelling tests cover primary school Key Stage 1 and 2 (ks1 & ks2) from reception to year 6.
- Why is my spelling level lower for multiple choice & mixed tests?
- Multiple choice is considered easier so your level is reduced by a factor.
- I want to do tests by category (-ed, -ing, ee words etc) rather than by year
- We are working on adding a category option to the online tests.
- The pronunciation of a word isn't clear
- We are continually updating our audio. However if a particular word isn't clear, please tell us by email - email@example.com
- Why do you need to register?
- To be able to save your child's test results. Over time our software learns which words your child needs to work on and it will concentrate on these words.
- I've found a bug!
- If you have found a bug, or have any issues, problems or comments, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org